According to data available from the Canadian Health agency, side effect may include:
- Dry, red, itchy or swollen skin
- Trouble sleeping, nightmares
- Abdominal or back pain
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Excessive secretion of saliva
- Intellectual slowing
- Loss of Appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Feeling tired, drowsy or sleepy.
DIACOMIT can cause abnormal blood test results. Performing and interpretation of blood tests is left to the appreciation of doctors.
This is not a complete list of side effects.
Should you need more information, please refer to the Canadian Product Monograph.